Tuesday 24 June 2014

Back to Slimming World

My relationship with Slimming World can be described as a roller coaster ride. We have ups and downs, highs and lows. Sometimes I love it, sometimes I hate it! But one thing's for certain, it works! When I have stuck to the plan 100%, I never fail to lose weight. It isn't really a diet, more of a lifestyle change so it isn't difficult to stick to either. There's plenty of food you can eat as much of as you like, so there's no need to be hungry.

However, over the past six months, I've used every excuse under the sun! Moving house, my birthday, my friend's birthdays, a celebratory night out, the I'm happy and don't care about my size so I'll eat what I like one... The list of excuses is endless!

However, I weighed myself this morning and I was disgusted!!! Not only have I gained more than half a stone in this past month, but I've also reached another 'weight milestone' of a different stone bracket!! I know the positives outweigh the benefits, so I am determined to get back into the healthy eating zone and stay there! I am miserable with how things are now and the only person who can change things is me. I am hoping by posting publicly on here, it will motivate me to stay focused and get good results! Wish me luck!!!

My Healthy, Slimming World friendly lunch, salad with ginger, chilli and lime infused salmon.

No comments:

Post a Comment