3 Things That Were Not So Good This Week.
- Healthy eating. I am trying my best to stick to Slimming World, but completely lost sight of my goals this week. The main meals I eat aren't so bad. It's the snacking on naughty treats that has been problematic.
- Finding things to do. Ok so this one isn't entirely my fault, I have been without a car and completely skint for the past few weeks, but I have been lacking motivation to get out and go places with the kids.The summer holidays are proving expensive, but there are always local parks, museums and galleries. I need to stop making excuses!
- Reading. As you know I start university in September, and as I will be studying English, Literature and Creative Writing, I have a reading list as long as my arm. Trashy TV needs to take a back seat.
3 Things I Want To Focus On Next Week.
- Healthy eating, I need to get back in the zone, concentrate on my goal and stick to it. I will keep away from custard creams!
- Get out of the house more. I plan to keep busy this week and exhaust the kids!
- Turn off the TV and read more. This is a no brainer, as I much prefer reading anyway.
3 Things I've Done Well This Week.
- Caught up with an old friend and organised more time to spend together. It's something we've both been meaning to do for ages, and we've finally done it.
- Walking. The bonus of not having my car last week was that I walked everywhere. I used an app on my iPhone to track the number of steps/miles/calories burnt and I was pleasantly surprised to learn that I exceeded my goal and covered a fair few miles.
- I have not overspent this week. This was not really through choice because I have had to pay out for my car. However it has proved to me just how much I do overspend in the supermarkets each week, and that a lot of it is probably unnecessary. I can see now that I can cut back a bit and that we won't all starve.
So, over to you, make sure you keep me posted on your #3things, and be sure to visit the other blogs in this linky.